A Pokemon Wifi-League based on the ability of competitive battling supported by 'Pokemon D/P' and 'Pokemon Battle Revolution'

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

How will Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin be Released in US?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Half-Blood Pokemon
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: How will Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin be Released in US?   Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:52 pm

How do you think this generations event Pokemon will be released?

I'm just hoping that they will have a large scale event, like the Mew one, so that there is a chance of me actually getting the event Pokemon or items to get them.

If they have the events where they only visit one place in the entire state, then I'm going to be really annoyed since they always have events hours from my house. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lexybubbles
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: How will Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin be Released in US?   Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:50 pm

Yeah, I know. It's going to be really hard for me to get a hold of a pokemon thats released like, across the country or something, even with WiFi. They used to have a pokemon center in New York, which is close to where I live, but still takes like 2 hours to get to. Now it's just a Nintendo store, though, so I don't know how its going to work. I hope I'm able to get some of the pokemon, though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Half-Blood Pokemon
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How will Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin be Released in US?   Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:03 pm

Yeah...There have been many comments from Nintendo suggesting that at least one of them will be released via the Wii Wifi to transfer to the DS...

They are working on releasing game demos in this format already...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin be Released in US?   

Back to top Go down

How will Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin be Released in US?
Page 1 of 1